Another Laundry List

Been a while, busy with my day job and life.

Finished Lee Goldberg's Man with the Ironed on Badge - really enjoyed it, clever, funny but tightly written.

Finished the William Campbell Gault - Come Die With Me. I want to read more of Gault.
The Cleveland Public Library has four other Brock (the Rock) Callahan novels.

Next up - have to start & finish The Kite Runner for my Dim Sum Book Club before next Saturday.
Then JD Rhoades and Dolittle's Rain Dogs.

Listening:
Hurrican Relief - Come Together Now - it is a benefit album.
Ernest Ranglin - Surfin'
Freddie Hubbard - The Artist Selects (Blue Note)
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Africa Unite
Devendra Banhart - Cripple Crow
Sounds Eclectic 3

I know, really boring post.

Comments

Lee Goldberg said…
It's nice to know that someone besides my Mom enjoyed my book. Thanks for the kind words!

Popular posts from this blog

Just Another Wiseguy

My Poem Set To Music

Out of the Money T-Shirt-wise