Happy St Patrick's Day

And while you at it - Give Chesterland back to the Amish!

To celebrate the day I'm wearing the green - a Cleveland State University polo shirt under a green nub sweater. I took Pirate, our Irish Jack Russell puppy (the breed is the shorty version of the Jack Russell family), for an hour walk through the neighborhood. He marked every tree, post, brush, pole and clumped outcropping of weeds that he found. He tried to pick fights with anything bigger we encountered - a Whippet, a Golden Retiever and a mail box, and he offered his sexual favors to a female terrier. He chased & treed every squirrel. In other words, short of the green beer, he celebrated in the way I once celebrated this holiday. But for me it wasn't always a terrier.

My plans - I will be consuming corn beef & cabbage and some Smithwick's or Conway's Irish Ale or some other non-green Irish brew before seeing V for Vendetta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Another Wiseguy

My Poem Set To Music

Out of the Money T-Shirt-wise